Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trouble...

So... a little innocent boy and a brand new box of Fruit Loops... need I say more???

I was up painting (still!) and Bruce was watching Kayden :) He went out to water the garden and was only outside for a minute when I hear Kayden shaking something and giggling like crazy. This goes on for a few minutes so I go down to see what is making him laugh so hard...




He had cereal all over in his hair and the rest was all over the floor... He thought it was pretty entertaining :) All I could do was laugh with him... and go get daddy and show him what his son did.

3 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Maybe you should feed him more often.... I hope daddy cleaned up the cereal. ha ha
Garrett just did the SAME thing with a box of crackers...only I wasn't in the mood to take pictures.

Trish said...

Ha! He and Emma would be TROUBLE together!!

Anonymous said...

What a great memory this will make! I just want to give him a big kiss. Luvies, Grams Merrill