Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Well it seems like the last couple of months there has been alot of people with a Anniversary that i've read about on the blogs. Today is our 2 year wedding Anniversary, and 5 years since we have been together. We got married on the same date as the day of our official first date... that wasn't planned but makes it easier to remember :)
So... How to sum up the last few years??? Things are awesome! I really did marry my best friend and I love Bruce to death.

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you lots!

5 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Ohhh CUTE picture!! Happy Anniversary guys!!!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

AW! That's so cute! Brad and I got married exactly 9 months, to the day, after we met! Happy anniversary though!

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful couple and it just gets better and better doesn't it? Happy Anniversary and can't wait to take you to dinner! Luvies, Dad & Mom Merrill

Natalie Schafer said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love that you have found your perfect match!

Robin Bell said...

Happy Anniversary! You know Aug is the best month to be married in. Maybe I am a little Prejudice because Mike And I got married on Aug 27th 26 years ago, and still going strong.

Mike & Robin Bell