Friday, August 8, 2008

New Floor

So... I just realized that I haven't posted pictures of our new kitchen floor. LOVE IT!!! Bruce and a couple of his buddies put it in last week, it is so much better then the crap floor we had before. I love everything about our house... except that kitchen floor. Now, I just need to finish painting, and my brother (you know who you are) needs to get his butt over here and put in our molding and new rail. Soooo exciting! It will be like a brand new house!

Here are a couple of pictures... of course I sneak Mr Baby in the picture too!

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

LOVE the new floors! They look so good with your new paint! (Kayden looks like he just woke up)

Anonymous said...

Wow Bruce you did such a great job! They really do look soooooo good - what an improvement! Proud of you and you, Stacey will have so much fun not having to work so hard to keep them looking nice. We love your home too! Luvies, Dad & Mom Merrill