Thursday, August 14, 2008

Legs

Kailey will be really embarrased about this if she finds out but it's one of those times that I'll want to remember... if I don't write it down, I will forget. :)
Everyone that knows Kailey will probably know how embarrased she has been getting for her hairy legs. Yes, she is only 7 years old but they are bad! I felt bad for her last night so I finally gave in to her and we shaved them. It was funny to both of us! It wasn't something I thought I would have to do for her for quite a long time... She is loving having smooth legs now, and she doesn't feel like a "hairy boy" anymore:)

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Poor kid!! She is a hairy girl! Thank goodness her hair is light! Garrett is needing to be shaved too--he is hairy like his uncle Herm!

Natalie Schafer said...

Bailey is now in 6th grade...she is in desperate need of this lesson, but is just too scared. So way to go! I'm sure it was harder for mom than for her :)