Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kailey's turning 8!

Well... it's sad to say my my baby girl is turning 8. She actually doesn't turn 8 until the week of Thanksgiving but since we will be in California that week, we decided to have her party this Saturday. She wanted a Icarly party... some of you probably don't know who that is but it's a show she loves to watch. I talked her out of it because there is absolutely nothing with Icarly so it would of left me to doing alot of creative things to come up with ideas. No thank you! We decided to do a manicure/pedicure party. AND I found these little nails at the store that are specifically for little girls so we will be doing those instead of fingernail polish and all that kind of stuff. It should be a fun pary :) Kailey is so excited about it!


Here's a picture of her invite that I made, I thought they turned out very cute! I did take out our address and phone number so we don't have weirdo's showing up at our house :)

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

They grow up WAY too fast! I guess it is good that we have 1 year olds to help us feel young??? I can't WAIT for your party Kailey! Colton is excited as well--he has never had a pedi before.

Natalie Schafer said...

Cute party idea! Don't be surprised when you see it show up on my blog ha ha