Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kailey's Birthday Party

This year for Kailey's birthday party we did a "girly" theme. We found these cute nails just for little girls that had designs on them. I figured this would be much better then trying to paint all of these little nails and trying to get them all to hold still long enough for them to dry without getting finger nail polish all over my furniture :) So... it started out that we were going to do nails and toes... but if anyone knows me, I don't care for feet one bit. I can handle painting Kailey's toes but I couldn't handle touching other peoples feet. My sister helped put their nails on and was also greatful that we weren't doing toes (Thanks a ton Allissa for your help!) All the girls loved their nails! They turned out so cute!

Kailey getting her nails done
They turned out so cute!
Cousin Courtnei with her nails
Kailey's cake
singing "Happy Birthday"
making a wish...
...and blowing them out!
Getting ready to open presentsThe boys... being boys :)
Kailey got a lot of fun presents!

It turned out to be a great day! Kailey and cousin Courtnei had a sleep over at our house that night too. They stayed up a giggled all night and were being total girls when it came time to go to sleep. I think they both came upstairs about 6 times saying that someone was walking around downstairs... crazy girls!!! Of course, nobody was there. I finally went down and slept by them until they both fell asleep :) They both had so much fun!

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

The party was SUPER fun! The girls LOVED their nails and they were so dang cute!

The Palmer's said...

Thanks for the congratulations Stacey!!! You look so skinny mini!!!! We are all going to have to go to lunch soon!!