Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Disney pics

ok... on to more pictures from our trip.

Still at Disneyland, our family in front of the big Christmas treeYou'll probably notice that Kailey is always doing a little pose in the picture of some kind. She is kicking her leg back or sticking out her arm... she's goofy! What I prefer to do is hide behind someone or something so you get as little as possible. :)
This is from one of our favorite rides Toy Story! So much fun! Kayden going on his very first big boy ride where he sits in his own seat. Even though I was sitting right next to him, it freaked me out and also made me very sad... my baby is growing up!Grandma with Logan and kailey in front of the big Christmas at Bugs LifeMe and BruceGrandpa and BrianColtonKailey and KamreeLandon and WestonGrandma and Bruce walking with Kayden. He was so excited to be out of the stroller! Kayden riding on Monster Inc ride
This was such a cute ride! Kayden LOVED it! I took a ton of pictures but I'll only post a few :)



We left Disney a bit sooner then expected. After the amazing firework show and fake snow falling down on main street (one of my favorite things at Disney!) the rain started pouring down! We decided to do a few rides that were indoors and then we headed out. Kailey was exhausted so Bruce had to carry her most of the way back to the car. Over all we had a great day and I almost wished we would of done 2 days at Disney like we normally do because we had so much fun.

0 comments: