Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Last day of vacation...

On the drive home we stopped in Las Vegas, first at In and Out for lunch (yummy!) and then we took Kailey down the strip. She's 8 now so old enough to see right? :) She was excited to see all the big buildings they had out there. We stopped at the Nascar cafe since we were right there.
We had a great trip! It's great to be back home but it was so nice to get away for a few days! Thank you Brian and Lisa for letting us stay with you for so long... Thank you Kamree for your room! You guys are the best! We miss you already!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! I want to take the kids to Disneyland this year (but someone hate rides...)

Colton and Garrett said...

I didn't even know there WAS such a place. I need to get out more. Cute pictures!

Natalie Schafer said...

I love seeing vacation posts! Made me miss our vacation! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!