Monday, September 1, 2008

What to blog about today???

so I think this has been the longest I have gone since I have blogged about something... is our life just getting boring or I must be getting lazy! This weekend went by fast. Friday I spent a few hours at Instacare. I hate that place, but i felt horrible. Found out i had a sinus infection (my favorite!) We had some friends over for a BBQ this weekend and had GREAT food as usual :) yummy!
We kind of just had a lazy weekend and really didn't do much... it is only 8:30 and both my kids are in bed. Kailey was sent to bed early tonight because she didn't come home from her friends on time AGAIN (she knows better). I feel bad for her in a way because i can remember when my mom got mad at me in front of my friends but maybe next time she'll remember to come home when she is supposed to.
Kayden was testing how much he could get away with tonight. He went from one thing to the next.. all things that he knows he isn't supposed to play with. He just looks at you as he's doing it... we tried "time out" tonight. He thinks it's funny. Little beast! anyways... that is about it. I guess I need to take some pictures so that I can actually start posting more!!!

0 comments: