Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Speaking of Memories...

So I keep getting asked about what Kailey looked like when she was a baby since I didn't do the whole blogging thing that long ago. Back then the big thing was scrapbooking, which I still try to keep up on. Here is a little about Miss Kailey Bug. She was born on November 29, 2000. She weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long. She was born at 1:43pm at Cottonwood Hospital.

I also get asked if Kayden and Kailey looked alike when they were babies... I don't think so. Kayden looks identical to his dad and I think that sometimes he looks a little like Brady (Bruce's oldest son), that would make sense because Brady looks alot like Bruce too :)

Kailey had a ton of dark hair when she was born and the tips were blonde, it was the cutest thing ever! The sad thing is that we could never get pictures to really show the blonde tips so we are left to go by memory only. I remember all of the nurses coming in to see her hair and saying that she is the only baby in the nursery that has been to the salon to have to hair done. She was a very happy baby and was alot of fun. Here are some pictures... the easiest way was to just scan some of her scrapbook pages.
Kailey's first professional pictures, she was 7 weeks old

Fourth of July 2001, she was 7 months old
She loved playing dress up, a true girl! She was 2 years old here

1 comments:

Trish said...

I had no idea you were a scrapbooker! Love it!