Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory Lane!

I got this from Trish's blog...thought it would be fun

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Trish said...

heehee...I guess I am a blog stalker too? Yes, cute game...wish I could take all the credit! I, too, remember first meeting you at the office. Pregnant with Kadyn, and oh so nice! (although I felt like I had already kind of met you since Jess always talks so highly of you and Jen) And I can't believe you were all so nice to me despite who I am married to....ha!

Colton and Garrett said...

One time when we were moving--we rented a U-Haul and "borrowed" a shopping cart that was left by our apartments. We used the shopping cart to load things in and wheel it out to the U-Haul. Well we were driving down Bang. Hwy. and people kept pointing to the back of our truck--we had NO clue what was going on---so I pulled over and I'm pretty sure I went pee-pee in my pants from laughing so hard when I saw the back door was WIDE open and the shopping cart was gone. We later saw it off the side of the road. How lucky we are it didn't hit a car!!!!! Meeemmmmooorrriiiieeessss......

Colton and Garrett said...

ok---we fixed the colton &amp Garrett--too much of drinking Amp I guess...