Saturday, July 12, 2008

The New Toy!!!

I was wondering how long Bruce could hold out on all of the peer pressure of his friends, well today he finally caved! One of my friends from work decided to sell his Harley and Yes Bruce was very interested. (Thanks Jesse!) This is the newest addition to our little family :) I think it's fun to ride, and Bruce thinks it's awesome to drive! We are both LOVING it! All of our friends tell me to get used to not seeing Bruce now, because he will now be out riding everyday.... that's probably pretty true!
Bruce will have to inform me of more of the details, what I know is it's a Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe... and it's black :) That's my girl version of it.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I think it is fair for me to say that I am so jealous...and that you are going to have a BLAST! (Both of you!) Congrats on the new toy!

Colton and Garrett said...

VERY NICE!!! Love the new bike!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

That's a pretty seeeeek bike bruce man. I like it a lot