Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nascar 2009

Ok... a little delayed, but it's been a very long BUSY week so i'm just barely getting around to updating. We had a awesome time in Vegas! We go with a great group every year and it is so much fun! I can't wait until next year!

Me and Bruce before the race-tailgating
Mike and Mona-tailgating before the raceMy boy Kasey Kahne #9 :) We sat right across from his pit box again!!!
Bruce's boy! Kevin Harvick #29Some of us girls, getting ready to go into the track.

4 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Awesome pictures!!! You guys had great seats it looked like!

J. YOUNG FAMILY said...

Hey stacey how are you? Its been years since I seen you,your kids are really cute. Im guessing you are still up north some where? My brother is a big nascar fan he was just in vegas also. Im into girls, girls, and more girls as you can see my kids keep us way busy they are all three different in there own way but I love them to death I couldnt imagine my life without them. It was way good to here from you.

Tony said...

Hey Stacey, Looks like fun! I haven't ever been to a nascar race, but anything with and engine and power should make for a good time! Love the blog..Drop by my blog if you care to check us out!
Blazeofgloryoffroad.com

Natalie Schafer said...

So jealous! Can't wait until my first race. GREAT pictures!