Thursday, March 5, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout cookies have arrived!!! We will be out delivering them this next week so hopefully everyone is ready :) Kailey did really well for her first year. She sold $682.50 in cookies. She would of sold more if I would of let her go door to door more.... She was so excited to be selling cookies. Thank you to everyone that helped out Kailey with her cookie sales and also for helping out Kailey's Girl Scout troop, we really appreciate it! AND... Great job Kailey for all of your hard work! You are awesome!!!

4 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

YIKES!! That is alot of cookies!!!

Colton and Garrett said...

Great Job Kailey! I was happy to help you sell so many--and can't wait to eat them!

Jen and Cody said...

Yes!!! I am so excited, will you bring mine in to work on Mon? It is a good thing that I ordered so many because I am guessing that I will have a couple boxes eaten by the end of the day.

Natalie Schafer said...

The cookies were great! Thank you! Way to go Kailey, that is a lot more than you told me!