Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's getting warmer...

It was some what warm outside so I took the kids out and let them run. Kayden got a new bike for his birthday so we let him take it out and try it out on the side walk. He loved it!! We were out for quite a while before he decided he wanted to go in the house. Hopefully the weather starts warming up even more now so we can go outside, the kids both love being out there!

Kayden was running every where! He loves to be outside!
going down the slide over at the park :)
After we got home. He found his blanket and binkie. I came downstairs to see him curled up looking at a book :) So cute! I think he got a little wore out with all the running around!

2 comments:

Colton and Garrett said...

Glad that he likes his bike. I can't wait til the weather gets a bit warmer so they can go outside more.

Allison said...

He is so adorable! I'm sad we missed his birthday party.