Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun Weekend!

I have my 2 nephews here this weekend with us while my sister and her husband are back at the Daytona race.. (so jealous!). Anyways... We are having a great time! Colton and Kailey have kept busy playing the Wii, watching movies and playing on the computer. Kayden and Garrett have been busying playing with everything else :) They are very busy little boys! They have their own little language and it's very funny to listen to them. One will say something and the other will just laugh. Who knows what they're saying... they are probably planning how to break into the pantry to get the cookies or trying to find the M&M's while everyone is sleeping. They have been super good kids this weekend!

My little monkey...

Garrett falling asleep after I rocked him... Kayden never stays still long enough for me to rock him anymore

The babies after their bath... they are little climbers


Colton being crazy for the camera
Garrett trying to wrestle Colton

Kailey isn't in any of the pictures because she was behind the camera :) I'll have to get some of her later

4 comments:

Jen and Cody said...

Kailey is quite to photographer! Very cute pictures. I can't believe you have all 4 kids this weekend, that sounds like a blast! I'm sure it makes you want to have more of your own now that you have gotten a taste for what having for kids would feel like, right? :)

Colton and Garrett said...

Thank you soooooooo MUCH for taking them! Colton had a blast!

Jessica said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! Thats really weird that they do those in her class, I guess I had never heard of that before!! :) Yet I can't really remember what we did in school, been too long ago! Peyton will actually go to Mountain Shadows in the fall, right now I have him enrolled in preschool at Little Critters there by Jordan Landing! Does Kailey go to Mountain Shadows??

Natalie Schafer said...

What a handful! Such a great Aunt and Sister!