Saturday, January 31, 2009

My little helper!

Kailey has always loved to clean, well everything except for her room :) She loves to help around the house and will do pretty much anything I ask. I give her something to do from time to time and she never complains just asks what else can I do. I like to do things myself and really hate to ask for help... but Kailey is very persitant! So, yesterday I was working from home and Kailey got out of school early. She was bored and again wanted to help. She cleaned the living room for me :) She cleaned up all of Kayden's toys and vacuumed for the first time. She did great and I loved the help! Good job Kailey and thanks for all of your help! You're the best!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is good little girl.. did she just grow 6 inches since I last saw her?

Trish said...

Could she rub off on Gabe a little bit? Or how about I just invite her over once a week :)

I hate having anyone else do my chores, too. (no one does it right!)

Colton and Garrett said...

She does LOVE to clean! I can't wait til she is off track! ha ha