Monday, January 19, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Girl Scout cookies are officially on sale right now. Kailey is selling them this year, if any of you are interested. You order now and they deliver in March. You pay for them when we deliver.

They are $3.50 a box

Flavors are:
New! Lemon Chaelet Cremes -Lemon Sandwich Cookies
Trefoils- Old Fashioned shortbread
Do-si-dos- peanut butter crèmes
Samoas- chewy and rich
New! Dulce De Lech- Latin-inspired caramel
Sugar free Chocolate Chips-
Tagalongs- Peanut Butter patties
Thin Mints- made with natural peppermint

Please e-mail me smerrill@compax.net or call me (801) 634-8668 if you would like to order.


Thanks for helping Kailey and her troop!

1 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

Hey good idea blogging! Worked for me :) I just emailed you my order. Let me know if you need anything else! Hope you guys sell bunches!