Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Busy Month!!!

It has been a really crazy month and I haven't really had time to blog. Work has been super busy and it seems like we have something going every day now. Here are some things that we have been up to lately...

I got to help with Kailey girl scouts this week and they made the cutest spider. It is made out of a small pumpkin that they paint all black, has pipe cleaners for legs and then the little eyes. So cute! The girls LOVED it! (Robin you're so smart :) )

This is a pictures of Kailey's

This year it seems like it has been hard to find cute costumes for babies. We found Kailey's weeks ago but Kayden was a hard one... so I decided to make his. Yikes! I should of known I was in trouble when the pattern called for 36 yards of ribbon. It is turning out pretty cute so far, now lets just hope he wears it and doesn't freak out when I try to put it on him. He is going to be a lion this year. I've been trading off on sewing this and also the many, many mittens that I'm sewing for the humanatarian project at church. Now I know why no one else signed up to do them.. they suck to sew!!!

I also some how got volunteered to do jr achievement for Kailey's classroom... not sure how that happened, but when I went in to talk to the teacher about it she asked if I would be room mother for their class. I apparently have a hard time saying no because I walked out of the class that day a bit overwelmed. I'm trying to plan their Halloween party and I only have 2 mom's that have called me so far. Do parents not volunteer in their kids classrooms anymore??? I don't get it.

Kailey is doing really well and is loving dance, school and girl scouts. She is at that age where she still likes her mom and we have fun hanging out with eachother. She is a funny girl!

Kayden is still loving wiggles and is starting to say a few more words. We have so much fun just watching him run and explore new things. He's very entertaining. :)

Bruce is still loving the Harley... he has been driving it more the last few weeks to his appointments. Might as well get some long rides in now because soon it will be snowing and it will have to get put away for the winter.

Well, that's about all we have been up to lately... soon it will be Halloween. This year has gone by way too fast!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like you are a busy woman! I can't wait to see the lion costume! And I get a little sad every time I hear that Bruce is loving the Harley...*sigh* (I get sad - Jesse is probably crying) ha!

ps. I need the name of that carpet cleaner that you used to get rid of a juice stain...my stairs are a disaster!!

Colton and Garrett said...

SUPER CUTE spider!!! You should make one for me in your spare time!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Cute little spider! This year really has flown by... Brad and I had our one year anniversary last weekend! I can't believe it. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

This takes me back to my busy days raising my five - take a deep breath because this too will pass all too quickly. Enjoy the journey and keep smiling. luvies and hugs. Mom M.