Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16th, 2008

Today was a great... busy day!!! Today was my birthday. Anyone that knows me, knows that I hate attention. So, today was one of those days I didn't really want to go to work because everyone knew about it. Last year, I got out of it because I was working from home since Kayden was only a few months old. I came down stairs and Kailey and Bruce sang "Happy Birthday" and gave me presents, it was really cute! I get to work and was there for a couple of hours when I get a picture message with the picture below.
The message says "I came to see you on your birthday, come and get me." So cute and such a great surprise!!! Allissa brought the babies in to see me! Yeah!!!
For lunch of group of us from work went out to Blue Iguana for lunch. Yummy! Not on my diet at all but so good and worth it!

Kailey's dentist appt: Kailey had a dentist appt today for her 6 month check up. Not sure why I scheduled it today but oh well. She has a couple of teeth that didn't form all the way and since they are permanent teeth they have to fix them. She has to go back on the 29th to have them fixed. Kind of scary because they will be giving her laughing gas.... It makes me really nervous!

Next was Kailey's first day of Girl Scouts! She was so excited for this day to finally come! While she was at Girl Scouts, Bruce and I went and got take out from Famous Daves, took it home and ate. Yummy!!! Again... not on the diet, but oh so yummy!! After I picked up Kailey we got Cold Stone ice cream.

This was actually one of the better birthday's I've had in years, Bruce made it really fun this year! Now i'm done with getting attention for another year! Yeah!!! That is my favorite part :)

1 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)! But I was thinking of you on the actual day!