Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy busy life!!!

So...we really have been so busy lately! It seems like we have something going on every single night and are running non stop with something to do with the kids. I wouldn't change my life for anything though... I am going to post a quick update and work backwards. Since I haven't blogged since June (yikes!!!) this might take some time. ugh!!!

Kayden is still 3 and growing so fast! He can spell several peoples names now. He loves to sing! and he is numbers crazy like his daddy. He loves to spot out numbers and letters and tell you what they are. He is such a smart kid and we love him to pieces!

Kailey is 9... for about another week. Here 10th birthday is coming up and i've been reminded of it several times a day for about a month now. Kailey is also growing super fast! She is still doing awesome is school and I can never express how proud I am of her and how well she does in everything she tries. She loves to sing and is in the school choir again this year. I catch her singing and dancing all the time!

Both kids are always happy! I love being their mom and feel very blessed to have them in my life! I'm a very lucky girl and know it!

Me and Bruce are doing great too. We are staying busy with work and enjoying every minute we can with the kids. We are excited for the holidays coming up to hopefully see Brady, Corey, Allie and little Savannah. We LOVE when we can all be together as a family!

With that said.. i'm going to start posting pics and getting caught up. Hopefully this will be the last time I fall behind!

5 comments:

Luis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Hearing Aids said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Colleen said...

Awesome blogs.


Seattle Homes For Sales

replica handbags said...

Your blog is very, very much, thank you sharing.We sell cheap brand name handbags, free shipping.