Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We had dinner with my family this year at my mom and dad's house. Yummy food and great family (as always!). We then had to take Kailey back up to Salt Lake to spend the rest of the day with her dad and then we headed up to Bountiful to Bruce's parents house. They had just finished having pie... we had pie before we had left my mom and dad's but of course had more. Yikes! Too much food as usual! I still feel full!
I of course didn't get my camera out until we were getting close to leaving Bruce's parents so I didn't take alot of pictures this year. duh!

Corey, Kayden and Bruce :)
Kayden playing Grandma's piano

poor Allie! 1 day past due in this picture. What a trooper!
Kayden chasing Corey with the shark puppet
he was trying to make shark noises...

0 comments: