Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anniversary

***UPDATE!***
Ok, we had a bit of drama at the house yesterday so I didn't have time to update until now... But, i got Bruce 9th row tickets to Brad Paisley! We have always loved him so i'm sure we will have a awesome time!!!

Happy Anniversary! Today is our 3 year Anniversary! 3 years married and 6 years together :) I got Bruce something pretty fantastic! I will have to update later today when he actually knows what it is. I'm so excited to tell him about it! :)




Happy Anniversary Bruce! I love you lots!!!



4 comments:

Mom Loretta said...

Loves and hugs to you two on your
3rd anniversary - even 6th knowing each other. Stay happy and have a wonderful day and year! Your card we gave you Sunday says it all. Love you, love you!!!!!!
Luvies, Mom

Colton and Garrett said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Natalie Schafer said...

So what did you get him????

Colton and Garrett said...

Ohhh Fun! I was hoping it was a baby sister for Kayden!!