Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It was another great Mother's day! We had 2 seperate parties... and my camera didn't make it out once! I'm one of those ones that thinks about it... after the party is over with.

We had my family over on Saturday to celebrate. Bruce BBQ'd some fabulous ribs. They were awesome! We had alot of other great food with it. Yummy!

We went up to Bruce's families on Sunday to celebrate. We had BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs along with other awesome food. Everything was so yummy! Grandpa Merrill even gave all the ladies flowers to pin on. He is so thoughtful and such a sweet guy! We all felt extra special!

Bruce and Kailey made my day very nice! Bruce made me a awesome breakfast and gave me some lotions, soaps and my Harley diamond bracelet :) I LOVE it! Kailey made me a story about what the two of us like to do together and made me some very cute cards. So cute!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: