Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pool Time...

So tonight it was so hot outside when I got off work, I thought I would go get Kayden a little pool. He loves baths, and we have played outside with the hose a little bit so I figured he would probably love the pool. I found a really cute aligator pool, that has a head and feet and squirts water out of it like a sprinkler.

So, I get home with him, put on his little swimmer diaper and swim suit and lather him up with sunscreen. I took him outside and start blowing up the swimming pool.
It took forever to blow up because I couldn't figure out how to use the pump and I blew it all by myself. Bruce kept telling me to wait and he would blow it up with the compressor. I was determined to get it done!
Here it is, it's so cute!!!
Kayden must of got a bit bored waiting for me because it took so long... He was all ready to go but just couldn't make it :) Maybe tomorrow...

1 comments:

Trish said...

Can Gabe borrow that?