Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kailey is a Brownie!

Kailey is a Brownie in the Girl Scounts of Utah. One of my friends Robin and her daughter Rachelle are her Girl Scout leaders. Kailey LOVES going to Girl Scouts and just had to have the uniform even though it is optional. She saw the little girl on the website and begged me for it. So, down to the store I go to get the uniform and her books... over $100 later, I have the uniform, books and all kinds of extras :) That little store is trouble! They have all kinds of scrapbooking paper, stickers, etc. Now I just need to find the time to actually get the scrapbook paper into the scrapbook with all the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kailey.. You look soo cute!!

Trish said...

Does that mean she can sell me some Girl Scout Cookies??? I am such a sucker for those! Don't ask Jesse, ask ME!

Colton and Garrett said...

Oh you look so cute! I love your outfit! I remember when your mom was a Brownie.